I'm a pregnet

By August 24, 2016 - 1:20am

Hi all I'm 14 days late and I did do a preganacy test this week and it said negative but period is regularly and never miss my period I get headaches an funny smells and lower back pain and pain like a period but no period some food I get put off from it I'm very tired and I a go to the toilet a lot mre then ever and sometimes I just feel very sick I really want to be pregnet have been trying so can I be

Since your test is negative it's not likely that you're pregnant. Some women who are hoping to be pregnant get symptoms even if they are not pregnant. But since you are late and not all women show up positive on a test, you can request a blood test at the doctor's office.