I'm Really Concerned

By January 13, 2016 - 7:07pm

Hi, I have a question which is usually I get my period every 26 or 28 days and yesterday is 26 days for me and since yesterday I realized it's just spotty it's not coming with a normal flow I want to know what does this mean? Does it mean it's coming soon since it's not 28 days for me or do you think something's wrong? Please let me know soon.

Hi Melissa!

I'm sure there's no cause for concern. Periods can sometimes take a day or two to come on properly. See what the next couple of days bring.

Thanks for your reply. I got my period being spotty on the 13th and about the same on the 14th. Yesterday the 15th was heavy and same as today the 16th and now I don't know which is considered as being my first day, I'm confused in this. Which do you think would be my first day? Please let me know.

HERWriter Guide (reply to Melissa6666)

Hi Melissa

Generally the first day of full bleeding is considered day 1 but unless you are trying to plan pregnancy or avoid pregnancy, it really doesn't matter. A day or two difference can be expected any month.

Hi, I'm a virgin and I know its' not pregnancy related. The first day on the 13th I had spotty bleeding same as the 14th. 15th I was light to heavy same as the 16th and now I'm light,right now I think it's 3 days for me, do you think it's 3 days for me? I will wait and once I'm finished and see how many days it's for me from the 13th.