im scared if im pregnant or its something else

I got my regular period this month and it last about 6 days i continued to bleed for almost a week after I was done but it was very light each time I wiped it was like spotting a very lightoink color i have been feeling bloated and tired alot some cramping and back pain my nipples are abit sore i have dark circles under my eyes to.. j had a pregnancy scare last month period was two weeks late and I spotted also idk what to think help..

Have you taken a pregnancy this month too? If you have been having unprotected sex then retest. 

If you are not pregnancy (and it's unlikely you are if you are getting a period but you should test anyway to rule it out) then you may have some kind of virus or bug that is causing fatigue and your other symptoms. You may also be anemic from all this bleeding.  If the bleeding hasn't stopped in the next few days, consult your doctor.