im trying to figure out my cycle...

By Anonymous December 7, 2010 - 7:03pm

Hello im trying to figure out my cycle.. would you be able to tell me this if i gave you the days and months i menstrated? im hoping so, im starting from dec 09 to nov 10 this year. Dec the 25th, Jan the 25th, Feb the 17th, Mar the 21st, Apr the 19th, May the 17th, Jun the 16th, july the 14th, Aug the 12th, Sept the 12, Oct the 10th, and Nov the 10th. Now im trying to figure out when i should start my period for Dec. i dnt kno if i start from the last day of my previous period or the first day. Please help me figure this out once in for all i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much

Thanks for your question but you're doing a fine job on your own! Any answer I give you would be merely speculation based on an entire year's worth of dates. A woman's cycle can vary from month to month and your next period is likely to come between 24 and 34 days after your last one.

Since you have been mapping your own cycle for a year, keep that up! The first day of a woman's cycle is the first day of her period. I hope that helps!