Im a virgin but do i need a pap smear?

Hello Empowher,
I have a question that is embaressing but i feel the need to ask. Ive asked so many questions on this site and I am so happy with the service that all you women out there who are trying to make girls and women all over the country feel good about themselves. Anyway, here is my question. I'm only 16 years old but i feel the need to get myself a pap smear. Im also a virgin but i am in a relationship and my bf and me do things like couples do. Fingering, touching etc. and i was just wondering does that count as being sexually active? And do i need a pap smear even though im a virgin and only 16? Im also worried that I can have cervIcal cance. I just want to get myself checked out so i can stop worrying :(

Welcome to EmpowHER.  You will need to discuss with your doctor, if you will need a pap smear at this age.