I'm worry, Can I be pregnant

By September 28, 2012 - 8:40am

I had sex on 8/26 and I don't trust this guy so the next day I got the morning after pill. So I was supposed to get my period on 9/17 and I missed it :( on 9/20 I took a pregnancy test at home and it was negative. So sunday 9/23 I did another pregnancy test and it was also negative. Would I get my period next month?? I don't want to be pregnant. Help please any advice.....

Hi loveme25

Taking Emergency Contraception can delay the next period which is likely happening with you. You are testing negative for pregnancy and this is probably accurate.

Your period will be along whenever it's ready - there is no way to predict it but you're not pregnant.

And having sex with a guy you don't trust is absolute madness. He could get your pregnant or give you any number of diseases. Always use a condom.