Imbalanced hormones?

Hello. I am 24 years old and I believe I have Been having signs of hormonal imbalance. A little background , I am a pretty active girl in the gym and eat very healthy (but I do eat about every 3-4 hours) and workout 5x a week. I been in birth control for years . I also have always had digestive issues . Including gurgling stomach, constipation, aches, cramping, bloating, all that fun stuff . Anyways , about a year ago I started to feel off, you know when you just don't feel yourself . But lately it's been really bad, including symptoms like : exhaustion- it doesn't matter if I sleep 8-10 hours...I'm dragging at the middle of the day ready to nap , and sometimes I do . Almost no energy . Everything hurts. I don't want to do anything. Another:depression- it comes and goes . It's been a lot better but for a while I didn't want to be in contact with any friends and would cry for no reason or become sad at any point in time . The biggest:LOW (very) sex drive- I mean like, it's not even there . It's out the door and has been on its way to France for a while now (haha). But seriously , I haven't thought about sex in I couldn't even say when. I have a boyfriend of 7 years and we used to do things everyday and now he's lucky if I let him do anything once a week, and I do it for him and don't even enjoy it. I'm just sick of it . It's an awful feeling feeling this way and I just want help . Any advice I will be so happy to hear.

Hi dmh0628

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry you're not feeling well.

I think you need some blood work done to check your hormones too.

You may have something wrong with your thyroid as your symptoms are similar to to thyroid issues (including such fatigue, low sex drive and depression).

You may also be dealing with something called adrenal fatigue. The adrenal glands, associated with stress, adrenaline, action, energy, and sexual appetite are important and somewhat complex little walnut-shaped glands.

Many of us feel we are suffering from something yet we cannot put our finger on exactly what it is. Constant fatigue, aches and pains, low energy and even changes in appetite and sleep habits interfere with our daily lives and leave us feeling drained and even depressed.

Please talk to your doctor about this and ask for a full blood workup.

Please stay in touch with us and let us know how things progress.