implanon am i pregnant 19 days late!!?

By Anonymous April 29, 2013 - 2:58am

hi i am 16 i have had the implanon in for 9 months now. but right now i am 19 days late on my period... on the 31st march which was the last time i had my period my boyfriend and i had sex on my period... i had bron stuff for the 3 days after that then it stopped started having symptoms of pregnancy such as cramps, fevers, bloating and more i have all the pregnancy symptoms . i took a PT today it was negative... what is going on? :( please help thanks!

thanks Daisy! i am going to the doctors tomorrow. I am now 23 days late do you think i COULD be pregnant?

It's best to wait and let the doctor do all the right testings to know if you are. 

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Most woman after using Implanon do experience changes on their normal menstrual bleeding pattern.  You need to let your doctor know of your changes and of any symptoms.