Implantation bleeding?

By Anonymous April 29, 2015 - 3:52pm

I'm wondering how long after sex does implantation bleeding happen, I had unprotected sex using only the pull out method. The next day, less then 24hrs, I had a little brownish sticky discharge, it didn't even get on my underwear though, just when I was cleaning myself, and nothing else. I don't think it's implantation bleeding, but I would like to know how long after the event does it happen

Implantation bleeding doesn't happen in 24 hours. It takes about 5-6 days. I'm not sure what your bleeding was from (old blood perhaps) but it's very unlikely that it was implantation bleeding.