Pregnancy Guide

ask: implantation bleeding

I had my period on 25/05/2014 , I had very little lights spotting bleed on the 07/06/2014 for about 30 seconds for three days. Last night I saw same light little spotting and these morning nothing since but I took pregnancy tests and it was beg, please help me because I have been trying for baby. Could be pregnancy or not. Did I took the test too early.

Implantation bleeding is scant spotting, pink or brown in color, and occurs about 6 to 12 days after ovulation and fertilization. It happens when the fertilized egg implants itself in the lining of the uterus.

Levels of hCG, which is the hormone produced only during pregnancy, can be detected in urine about 12 to 14 days following conception.

Anonymous, I don't think this is implantation bleeding. The reasons are you were menstruating on May 25; ovulation usually occurs mid-cycle, or about 14 days before the start of your next period; any unprotected sexual intercourse before June 6 was probably too early to result in conception.

I could be wrong. Wait until your next period, or period for June, is late by at least one week, and take another pregnancy test.

Regards,

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :