Implantation bleeding or emergency contraceptive symptom?

Paranoia has gotten the best of me.

So I took Take Action on 12/18, four hours after the condom broke. My period was due 01/08, but it didn't start until exactly a week later, 01/15. Thing is, I noticed a light pink with my discharge a day before my expected period date, 01/07. And I gotten what I think is my period on 02/12 as well.

I read online that you can still be pregnant if you have your period, but I'm not sure if those people just mistaken it for implantation bleeding. So now I'm a little worried again, and was wonder may it have been a Plan B side effect that day when I spotted light pink or can it be implantation bleeding and the past two "periods" were implantation bleeding as well? What's the difference in both appearance wise?

Pregnant women may bleed during pregnancy, but not all bleeding is a period.  Pregnant women do not ovulate. 

There isn't much of a difference between spotting from Plan B and implantation bleeding.  You are at low risk of pregnancy, a pregnancy test will let you know.