Implantation Bleeding? Spotting? Pregnant?

I had unprotected intercourse 2 and 3 days prior to ovulation; however ejaculation did not occur. I took the first Next Choice pill the night of ovulation day (about 2.5 days after intercourse) and the second pill the following morning (12 hours later). Exactly seven days later, I had light pink and brown discharge only on my toilet paper. What is the likelihood of pregnancy?

As mentioned above, it doesn't matter when you take Next Choice but the sooner you use it, the better your chances are of not becoming pregnant. I hope this helps answer your question.

You took Next Choice correctly. According to the product website,
"Next Choice works best the sooner you get started. If the first tablet is taken 72 hours (3 days) after sex, your chance of becoming pregnant drops when it is used as directed. In fact, one study showed that 7 out of 8 women who could have become pregnant did not get pregnant. It can even work better when it is taken within the first 24 hours."
Changes in your menstrual periods are a side effect of this emergency contraceptive.

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Will Next Choice still be as effective if taken after ovulation has already begun?