Important Opinion

By November 18, 2015 - 7:53pm

Hi, There is something I need to know about and I'm not sure who is the right doctor to say this to. I have GI doctor and GYN. I had a test result saying I have ovarian mass and ever since this is bothering me. I have many symptoms of Bowel obstruction and from the middle of my stomach from deep down I have a lot of pain. My concern is if it's bowel obstruction related and because of having ovarian mass I'm afraid these two are in a combination causing me problems. In this situation do you think I should see my GYN first or my GI doctor? I have appointment to see my GYN so far. Please let me know about this soon. This is bothering me a lot.
Thank You So Much.

Hi Melissa!

We can't answer this for you; you need to call up either doctor - tell him what you told us, and he will direct you to the correct doctor. I hope you get better soon.

Okay thanks