improper use of condom w/ birth control and plan b

About two weeks ago I had sex with my partner. I am on birth control and we used a condom but my partner didn't know that when you ejaculate into a condom you're supposed to take it off and use another if you want to keep going. So he had ejaculated and didn't tell me until about 5 minutes later. So I was really afraid that his ejaculate got inside me because generally after a man ejaculates he goes soft and such so there is a chance some of it got inside me. I went out and bought plan b approximately 30 minutes after and took it right away which could've been overkill but i wanted to be safe and ease of mind (which i obviously haven't had much of). I usually take my bitch control within the hour scheduled. My beasts felt heavy and my nipple are sensitive, it is about two days away from my period so my nerves are a bit on edge. Stress has never caused a late period from me. I have two questions, first can plan b increase the amount of hormones in my body to make my breasts sensitive and make me bloated? Second, could I in anyway be pregnant from what I have described?

You should never have taken emergency contraception when you are on the Pill also, there was no need. In fact, it only serves to disrupt your menstrual cycle and will not provide any "extra" help in preventing pregnancy.

Bottom line is that you're not going to get pregnant but there are side effects to EC that can cause cramping, nausea, breast pain and delayed periods so it may take some weeks to get back to normal again. Your period isn't even late yet but you have nothing to worry about.