Hello there. I have been inconsistent in taking my pills on time as I am working in a busy environment. I know it's not enough reason but i find it hard especially i have to move around the whole day. On my first week of my microgynon 30 pill pack, i have been inconsistent. Me and my husband had an intercourse but without a back up method. On my first pill of the week, i was late taking it by 3hrs. Then was on time the next day and had sex. Was late some of the days and on time some of it for my first week and intercourse in between. Any possibility of me getting pregnant? Please help me. Im on my 2nd week of my pack now. Thank you so much

As long as you are taking it every day then you should be ok. Consider taking it at a time you know you are free everyday like first thing in the morning or at lunch.

Thanks for your immediate response. I dont have to worry about anything at the moment then? Yeah, i might just consider taking them first thing in the morning.