Indent lines on pregnant test, or a positive result?

Hi guys.
Just a quick question. I've been on the combined BC pill for 4 months now, I take it on time every night. My fiancé and I use condoms as well. I'm on my 4th week of pills, and I start my inactive pills on Wednesday so my period should be here some time soon. Tonight I took a cheap Walmart pregnancy test, and I saw a white line where the test line would be. I saw it much clearer when I held the test up to the light.. There was absolutely NO color to the line, it was white. It freaked me out, so I took 2 other tests. One digital clear blue test, and another cheapie. The same test that had the white line had no white line this time and my digital test was negative. Is it possible this was most likely a faulty test or an indent? Or could this possibly be the beginning of a postive test result? I would think the clearblue would be a more accurate reading.

Being on the BC pill and using condoms is about as safe as it gets. There is no need to take a pregnancy test.

But that indentation line is just the line where color forms and it may have been more pronounced on this particular test. You're not pregnant.