Indicators of spotting

I took postinor-2 on 26th August and today marks the 10th day after that pill. I consumed as instructed - 12 hours after the first tablet. Today: 5th September, i had experience some spotting and observed some blood when i took a piss in the washroom, found some traces of blood on the tissues as well. Could this be a sign of early period or otherwise? I experienced some back ache as well but this is a frequent period symptom I would normally have.

Further background:

I had a protected sexual intercourse on the 25th Aug which was also my first day of fertile window. What are my chances of getting pregnant? Even though there was no penetration in me but my partner came in his condom and fingered me afterwards whilst still having his condom on. Please advice if the risk is still as low?

Thank you.

There is only about a 2% risk when a condom is used and close to a zero % risk if there is no ejaculation. You essentially have no risk of pregnancy.

With regard to EC: Emergency contraceptives are up to 95% effective for women under 176 pounds (it is less effective for women over 165 pounds and ineffective for women over 176 pounds) when taken as prescribed within the first 24 hours, so your risk is very small. Side effects can include stomach aches, headaches, nausea and a general feeling of being unwell. Symptoms usually start 3-7 days after taking the medication and may or may not include bleeding.

The next "regular period" may be one week early or late.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-cont...