infection mer cer red swollen feet pain

I was bitten by a spider that are treating it as mer cer 3 months later I still have the infect6ion and my feet are red and pain full and swollen help me please.

When you say mer cer, do you mean MRSA? This is a dangerous bacterial infection caused by staph. It is not caused by insects (venom)directly, but the bacteria can enter after a bite. 

Side effects include sore throat, chills, fever, skin rash, hives, itching, redness of skin, difficulty breathing or swallowing, pain and muscle tightness in the chest and back, unusual bleeding or bruising, dizziness, fainting, blurred vision, and ringing in the ears.

Anon, unfortunately it can take some months for it to clear and it's very contagious. The swelling you have is common Bleach needs to be used, you need to be in the most sanitary environment as possible and keep taking any medications. 

I'm so sorry you are dealing with this, MRSA is an awful infection. What have your doctors told you about the fact that you are not healing quickly? Do you have a compromised immune system?  Bear in mind that you can get reinfected several times.