info regarding my periods

By June 30, 2015 - 7:53pm

I'm 19 and I had sex with my boy friend a month ago.
We were wearing clothes.
I had a legin and underwear. He also had a underwear and a cotton shorts.
I was on him and we kissed each other. He didn't ejacuate. I didn't find any spots on my underwear too.
I'm quite nervous regarding this as I still didn't get my periods.
I actually have heavy periods with no proper date but I don't miss them I just have them about a week before or after. Bit I don't miss them. Now I'm quite nervous regarding them. Can you help me regarding my situation. Please.

Thank you so much Susan.
Was worried a lot about this. Thank you.

Thank you Susan.
So you mean that this stress of mine is delaying my periods?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Sravya)

I'm saying it could. We cannot tell you for sure. If you don't get it in the next couple of weeks, check with your doctor but pregnancy is not the reason you are not getting your period.

Hi Sryava

You can't have sex when you are fully clothed so you didn't have sex, you just kissed each other while lying close to each other fully clothed.

At 19 years old you are an adult. I'm concerned that you think this activity is having sex or that you can get pregnant by it.

Your period is delayed for other reasons, possibly stress.

Please educate yourself on how sex works and don't engage in any kind of activity until you know what you are doing.