info regarding oral sex

By September 17, 2015 - 7:23pm

Does oral sex lead to pregnancy?
Cause 3 days from now I had oral sex with my boyfriend. He was giving me oral and so was I.
Now oral sex doesn't cause preganacy but today I fell heavy stomach pain and heartburn.
I read somewhere that these are early signs of preganacy. It was just 3 days from now and during oral, he ejaculated in my mouth. Then we stopped doing it and I washed my mouth and washed out the entire semen out of my mouth. In fact I even brushed my teeth after that.

Suddenly I feel this pains today.
Are these pregnancy symptoms?
And I've observed that on the day of oral sex there was a white milky discharge near my vagina and the next day morning. Not happening now.
I've also got a slight fever for 6 hours yesterday night.
I'm scared regarding this.
Please help me.

Hi Sravya!

Oral sex never has and never will get anyone pregnant. How could it? Sperm has to be deposited in the vagina.

Your symptoms have nothing to do with pregnancy, you may have some sort of virus. Your discharge may have been due to sexual excitement, this is perfectly normal.

That was really a great relief.
Thank you Susan.