Inner heatness and no fever, I have nausea, RR trips Constantly, but Im not pregnant?

I am always so bad in asking my question. I guess My real question should have been why do i have Pregnancy symptoms but I am NOT pregnant?
My HUsband and i have been trying to conceive for almost a year, we stopped "trying" a couple months ago, maybe we were too stressed and preventing the actual pregnancy. So we stopped trying and let it just take its course.... BUT i am irregular with my menstrual cycle so every month you can say ...its the same thing, Am i pregnant? I didn't get my period? could it be? Usually i don't take a prego test soon or at all. I'm just tired of getting my hopes up and then getting crushed by a little blue negative sign :(

However, i have had for this past couple of weeks if not more, feeling nauseous (never actually vomiting) pee fills me up like children in a pool on a summer day!@
So many times i find myself needing to pee and the "full bladder" feeling like its about to POP! Also, Today to be specific i got a hot flash sitting down right in the middle of my regular office work day. I wouldnt describe it as a heat flash, i am NOWHERE near menopause, its more of a inner heat i can sense and feel, there was no fever and i wasnt in pain it was just a fluster of heat rushing through my body for a couple hours.
i Know its probably best to go see a doctor, unfortunately i am uninsured and id hate to go pay a ton of money to just get a NEGATIVE false alarm "Im sorry"
So please Ladies Any suggestions ?

Ill be happy to provide more info if you can help me out. Thank you. God Bless..

Hi Bashful

Thanks for your question. 

I know seeing a doctor is hard but you will have a hard time knowing what is wrong with an evaluation. 

The heat you describe could be heartburn or a rush of hormones. It could also be some kind of virus, not all symptoms are that of pregnancy. 

Remember also that PMS symptoms are very similar to pregnancy symptoms so your period may be coming. 

Bashful, if you have been trying for pregnancy for nearly a year, it may be time to check your hormone levels and fertility - your husband should be doing the same thing too. 

Good luck, keep trying and talk to your doctor in the next few months about fertility testing for both of you. There are options like Clomid that can help with ovulation that you can talk about. This is a good idea especially if you are irregular. 

Thank you Susan!
I haven't felt the "heat wave" all week, i took a pregnancy TEST and it marked Negative once more. Sometime this week We are going to make a Doctors Appointment for a Fertility Test hopefully We are both OK! and it just hasn't been Gods Will.
Thank you once more and God Bless!