Intelligent Talk About Sex

By April 10, 2008 - 10:37am

I tend to think our society is entirely oversexed, but when I found this story, I needed to share.

The interesting revelation here is that there are actual people out there asking asking intelligent questions and looking for interesting answers related to sex. (Anything to escape the tired bump-and-grind, supercheese sexual images we're used to, right?) In fact, some of the information is downright quirky.

To read an excerpt, click there.

What do you think? Are you tired of talking about sex? Do you think the topic needs to be explored further?

If you think I am getting rid of my oh-so-fine 100% polyester leisure suits in light brown and powder blue, you are crazy. They are rad, people dig them and I'm feeling pretty sweet.

(and whether you're a brother, or whether you're a mother, you're stayin' alive, stayin' alive...)