By February 6, 2014 - 12:07pm

hey!! iam married and iam having fear of intercourse..iam really trying ahrd to overcome it.and intially i was scared to insert my finger but i overcame that and really wanting to overcome my problmem completely because it causing me mental pressure and ruining my life..please help me...iam tryimg to relax but not working...help me to overcome this

Hi again dollm

I know we have discussed this with you before and I'm sorry we haven't given you the right kind of help. All we can do is offer guidance as best we can and now I think it's time for you to discuss this with a medical professional who can help you, based on her education and experience. 

Your issue is likely something that needs a more professional, experienced approach. 

May we suggest you see your doctor and perhaps get a referral to a therapist who can help you further?