Is Ipill is safe ?

By August 11, 2015 - 6:10am

Me and my GF had unprotected sex. After 3 hour of sex my GF take I pill. After 3 or 5 day she facing abdominal pain. She consulted to a doctor. Doctor asked to her to urine test and ultrasound.
so my question is that.... is in ultrasound there could be any symptoms of pregnancy.
plz help us as soon as possible. my GF is really very worried about any pregnancy symptoms.
Please help us.

Hi raghav001

This question was answered for you already. Please only post once so we have time to help all our readers. Thanks for your understanding! Here is your answer: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/i-pill-safe