Pregnancy Guide

ask: ipill is safe if taken once?

me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and thus i have taken i pill as a precaution though he is sure that he has not ejaculated in me. first time i have taken , i pill, is it dangerous? or does it will cause any side effects in my body?

Anonymous

I use to take unwanted 72 when I had unprotected sex. Last pill I used was on 29 May 2014. Now I want to get pregnant but I’m not able to get pregnant. Form last 3 month I am having regular sex but I’m not getting pregnant. I had taken about 15 unwanted 72 in one year. Plz help me I want to get pregnant now

Anonymous

hi,
if you have taken i-pill then no need to worry, the chances of pregnancy are very less. i-pill can cause your periods to come earlier or later than the expected date. so if your periods get delayed then dont worry it might be because of the pill. but if they get delayed for more than 10 days from the expected date then check for pregnancy. also i-pill does not have any long term side effects so no need to worry

Anonymous

The IPill and all other emergency contraceptives are used to stop sperm from fertilizing your eggs that causes pregnancy. Is it effective? If you use the pill within 72 hours of the sexual encounter - it is effective.

The pills are safe although some people have adverse reactions. If you are concerned - you should immediately contact your physician. In most cases, the side effects are irregular periods for at least two months ( or two cycles ) after using the pill.

For further information, you can read the IPill informational site here http://www.ipillwoman.piramal.com/is_i-pill_safe_to_use.htm.

Good luck,

Missie

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :