irregular periods

By June 29, 2015 - 11:40am

myself and my girl friend had sex may 10th. Her period came on may 16th but after that to till date (june 30)her periods did not come.. Her periods will come regularly on 16 or 17th in a month.. so please advises if she is possible of preganancy??

Hi Karthik,

Thank you for sharing your question with the EmpowHER community.

If you and your girlfriend engaged in unprotected sex, there is a good chance that she could be pregnant. If an egg has been implanted in May, by the end of June there is enough HCG (pregnancy hormones) to get an accurate test result.

I hope this helps,