ask: irregular periods mostly every month,or suggest me some medicines or food that helps me out.

last month in Dec. my period date is 20 ,bt now in jan.getting period till 6.feb.2013 plz help me out

It is necessary to first determine the reason you are having irregular periods.

Age is one factor. Menstrual cycles are often irregular during the first few years after menstruation starts. Menstrual cycles also may be very irregular at the other end of the menstrual years. Many women realize that they are approaching perimenopause and menopause when their otherwise regular periods become irregular.

Weight is another factor. Excessive weight loss or gain, as well as obesity can cause irregular periods. Eating disorders, such as anorexia or bulimia cause irregular menstrual cycles.

A problem that causes a change in the levels of the hormones that your body needs to support menstruation is another factor.

I suggest you make an appointment to be examined by your physician.

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: