irregulate period

September my period was normal but then from October to December I didn't have one and it finally came at the end of January, then slipped febuary then came back at at the end and it staid until beginning of March and now I had not had one since. I went to doctor and they done a prego test and a hormone test but both came back normal. So I don't know what's wrong with me.

Hi Stacier

Thank you for contacting EmpowHER!

You asked this same question yesterday and received an in-depth answer that I will link below. Please contact your gynecologist for further questions: