it is about my period

Yesterday It was light pink redish when I wipe..it stop then came back.a few hours later.plus I had cramping too.the next day it came down a little more but was a red color like a regular period..cramping again and a little dizziness.I was also 3days late and was cramping a week ago and dizziness.my period is not ever like this.what can it be?is it possible I can be pregnant?also today I had pains in my lower back.

This sounds very much like a period. It is not uncommon to feel a little different from one month to another. Also, the flow can start out lighter and then increase as the days pass.

Have you had unprotected sex since your last period? This does not sound like implantation bleeding.