Is it in any way possible to get pregnant through a towel?

I want to ask you that if someone uses a towel that has a sperm or semen on it then will the person get pregnant? If the towel is used after 7-8 hours. I also wanted to know how much time does semen take to dry on a towel? Please provide me with appropriate answers as I am really worried.
thank you

Your question has been answered appropriately and in full already on two other posts by a Registered Nurse. 

We ask that our readers only post their questions once so that we have time to help all our members. Thank you for your understanding! 

We have helped you all we can on this issue (the answer is that pregnancy is not possible and dried sperm can be considered dead sperm - anywhere from 5 minutes to one hour).