it is compulsory to get std if had sex with three different person with hiv negative??

By Anonymous January 13, 2015 - 6:04am

I had relations for 6yrs but only for3yrs I had sex life anal and oral sex he dump me so after then I had relationship in depression with my childhood friend he used me for kiss n pleasure life I break up with him now m.getting marry so should I have sex with my husband it can cause hiv yaa std

You can only get an STD (STI) from someone if they are infected. 

If you are certain none of your partners have HIV then there is no need to test. 

However, it sounds like you may have doubts.  There are other STIs like chlamydia, HPV or gonorrhea that may not have symptoms but can very much affect your health. So getting tested before you get married might be a good idea.