is it hard for man to say i love u

By October 7, 2011 - 10:29am

i have a question and i want to know if it is hard for a man to say that he loves u? another question I have is my man is 47 years of age and he says he has back pain,leg ,neck pain he says he is always tired when it comes to sex is he going manopause? or is he having an affaire every time i ask him if he wants to have sex he says not tonight so could he be having an afaire?

Hi prettywomen

It could be said that men don't say "I love you" as much as women but I hear some people say it so many times that it ends up meaning nothing. They say it to people they've known a month!

It's also a cultural thing - depending on their nationality or cultural background. Some men rarely say it but show it in their actions. That's far more important!

As to whether he'd making up his pain ("manopause" isn't a real word as I am sure you know, male menopause is known as Andropause) only he can tell you that. You can read a little about it here: http://www.midlife-passages.com/hormone.htm Testosterone (or the decline of it) is often a key factor.

Why don't you have a sit down with him and tell him you want to make things better between you and ask him how he can help you with that. Is he still good with you in other ways? Spending time with you, holding you, kissing and cuddling?

This is something both of you need to discuss together and I hope he is willing to do that, for both your sakes.

Relationships & Family

Relationships & Family Guide