is it implantation spotting or side effect of emergency contraceptive pill?

hi ,I got my period on 26 May and on 6 June (close to ovulation period) me and my fiancé had protected sex. he pulled out prematurely and did not ejaculate. but the condom was broken.so to be safe I took an emergency contraceptive pill within 24 hrs. Almost 12 days later, almost a week before my period, I had blood discharge. its brownish than usual period blood , but it is very minimal. but enough to wear a pad. i have slight discomfort , but not as intense as I get during my period. So my question is , is it an early period . its almost 2 days and it hasn't stopped. I know that my period could be a week early and a week late and they could be abnormal as well. Is it because of hormonal imbalance due to the pill ? Help!! I'm freaking out!!

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer
The symptoms you are experience are not from pregnancy they are common side effects of emergency contraception. Common side effects can include:
--vaginal spotting/bleeding a few days later (not your regular period)
--tender breasts
--potential disrupted regular period

It is very unlikely that sperm entered your vagina because your boyfriend did not ejaculate. The EC will prevent any chance of pregnancy if sperm did enter your vagina.