ask: is it just my stupid thinking?

By gin77

Ok well last night I was half asleep and my husband gotup and went to the bathroom and didn't come out for three hours and he wasn't showering.Now we have had our fair share of issues with porn and texting other women. Now my question is should I be concerned about the amount of time he was in there or is it just my. Stinkin thinkin that he's either watching videos or txtin girls? Oh and knowing I put on the sexy lingerie for bed why would he do that?

Hello gin77,

Only your husband knows what he was doing in the bathroom for three hours. You have to ask him. Three hours is a long time.

You mentioned that you and your husband have had issues with porn and his texting other women. This is a problem that you must resolve, either on your own or with the help of a marriage counselor.

Regards,

Need Your Feedback! What health topics would you like to see covered more on EmpowHER.com?: