ask: it is for my daughter She hasnt had her period for 5 months, she is still a virgen.

My daughter is late for her period, it has been 5 months . she is usually irregular 2-3 months. but now it is to long , she had an ultra sound in her pelvic last year and they told her it is a muscle spasm.Please can you tell me what to do She is 29 yrs old and still a virgen .She has no insurance.Is there anything natural She can take?
Thank you
I'm desperatly seeking advice

There can be lots of reasons to not having your period and I'm sure it's not pregnancy because your saying your a virgin. I'm sure you're not pregnant and it could be hormonal issues your having. Try to go and see a gynecologist for such matter and don't be worried about being pregnant I'm sure you aren't. SInce you also mentioned you saw some spots means you should be getting your period soon.

Hi, I had a side question to this topic about the menstrual cycle. I do not believe I am "late" yet. But over the weekend I "spotted" and it surprised me because I have never seen that before. I thought I was getting my period, but it spotted just a little, and it was on the more darker side... and since it was on that one time I havn't even spotted or gotten my period since. it didnt even last the whole day, just for the min. I expect it maybe this week i guess. But is this normal? or could this be a sign of pregnancy? Im not experiencing any signs of my period at all. Or could that have just been my period and that was it? I normally have it for four days.

Hi, For your insurance question I know it's very hard for people who don't have them and depending in what state you are and how your income is you would be able to get insurance. What state are you from? There are huge varieties of ways to know about which insurance is best and I've been experiencing such information for a very long time. It must be real hard for you like this and to know more about health insurance I'd be more than happy to help. Let me know what state you are and if you don't mind say how much is your yearly income and I will let you know what you can do.

Thank you for your question!

There could be any number of reasons why someone does not get their period (the condition is called Amenorrhea) so she needs to read this link to our Amenorrhea page here will causes and solutions are outlined:

Please have her contact us so that we can help her further! It's much easier to talk to the person concerned so can chat back and forth and she knows her body best! Is this possible?

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: