Is It Normal To Experience These Things After Losing Your Virginity ?

Is it normal for you to experience these symptoms after losing your virginity , lower abdominal pain ( slight almost cramp like ) pee a lot ( not overwhelming ) ? Like the guy pulled out before he cmmed and he peed to eliminate all exist sperm and when he pulled out it took him 2 minutes to actually cm. My stomach has been making weird rumbling noises and I'm kinda bloated. Should I be concerned ? I've experienced these things 3 days later . They get better everyday but I'm still concerned

Having unprotected sex, taking the risk that the male will pull out in time, is really unsafe.

Many women experience different feelings after having sex for the first time. We can't say why you are experiencing these things - it may be that you are more aware of your body now. It could mean you have digestive discomfort - we can't say.

Since you're feeling a bit better now, I'm sure you'll be back to normal soon.