Is it normal to feel gassy/normal after having had rough (PROTECTED) sex?

Hi! I am eighteen years old and lost my virginity about seven days ago, and had sex two days ago as well. Ever since then I've been feeling nauseous and now I'm feeling bloated and gassy. We DID use condoms always and they were checked. I bled the second time we had sex, which came as a surprise because nothing hurt.
My biggest doubts lie within the classic "could I be pregnant?" question, but I'm also kind of worried there may be something wrong with me.
Thanks!!

Since you are using condoms correctly (keep it up!) and checking them, you have very little risk of pregnancy as condoms are up to 98% effective and can also protect you from certain infections.

With regard to feeling gassy or bloated, this could be just a co-incidence and it's due to diet or digestive issues or it could be due to whatever positions you have sex in. See how you feel after a week or so and contact your doctor if you are still feeling like this.