is it normal to have a period 3 times each just a week or so Apart each alittle diffrent? please help

I can appreciate the problem that you are facing. Not having health insurance and the high cost of out of pocket medical expenses can prevent a person from getting necessary medical attention.

You might consider checking if your local hospital has a health clinic. Often, local hospital offer health care, including gynecological care, at little or no cost.

No, it is not normal to have a period about every other week, three times. How old are you? During perimenopause, a woman will experience irregular menstrual cycles with more than one period a month or a period every two or three months.

Consult your gynecologist or primary care physician to determine the cause.

Please keep us updated.

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

I am 29 years old I will be 30 in June. I do not have any insurance :(