Is it possible?

My period is late by 11 days so far, my doctor did a blood test on the second missed day and it was negative. She then sent me for an ultrasound for reasons I still don't know. I had the ultrasound done today but the tech said she is not allowed to say if I am pregnant or not but then she continued by saying if I were I would only be around 5 weeks and it would too early to see anything which I take means I am not pregnant because she obviously saw nothing. My doctor told me to take another test in a week. I feel pregnant, the tests are saying I am not pregnant and my doctor keeps telling me to test again and I am finding it frustrating because she is giving me hope that the tests keep taking away. Is it possible the test are wrong?

Thanks for your post. 

I'm not sure what's going on either.  Most women get a positive test result as soon as they miss a period (if they are pregnant). But not all do. 

Maybe it's simply too early - take a test in a week.