is it possible to be pregnant and still see my period?

i had sex with my husband on 11 of October and i saw my period on 22nd of the same month which lasted for 3 days. this month,my period started on 20th and ended 24th .each time the bleeding is usually more than my normal period accompanied with cramps,which has reduced after i had my first baby through CS.last night,i slept with my husband and saw some blood stains on the bed.please what could be wrong with me? desperate to hear from you,thanks

It doesn't sound like you are pregnant, it sounds like you're getting your period as usual. Since your period just ended and you had sex, the bleeding may be old residue from the period you just had. 

Taking a pregnancy test will confirm this.