is it possible to be pregnant when only the tip was inserted?

By January 9, 2012 - 10:25am

I asked my boyfriend to wash it just in case of pre-cum and it was only in for a moment. I'm 2 days late for my period and I'm wondering if I can be pregnant from only the tip or it's late because I'm stressing about thinking I'm pregnant. I'm also on birth control so I don't get why I'd be pregnant.

Hi Shellyello

This issue is discussed on this thread here, please take a look at it, all your questions are answered here: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/can-i-get-pregnant-if-he-only-inse...

Also, if you are on birth control and have taken it correctly every time, then the risk of pregnancy is extremely low. Your period may be late due to stress, or for any unknown reasons. If you don't get your period this week, take a pregnancy test but your period is likely to arrive any day now.