Is it possible that bleeding one week after i took norlevo(ecp) is my period?

By July 14, 2016 - 9:57am

I had unprotective sex with my bf on 10 june and the next morning on 11 june i took norlevo pill. My last period were on 28 may , but on 16 june i had bleeding to 4-5 days . They seems like my period but with different smell from my period.
On 25 june we had again unprotective sex and i took norlevo again at evening that day. On 1 july i had bleeding again sme as in 16 june.
I want to know were them my periods or was just from the pill? Is the risk that i could be pregnant?

Hi again :)
On 11 July i was with my bf. I Made him oral sex and after that he put in my vagina without a condom. But it lasted only for 3 minutes and then he pulled out. He didnt ejaculate at all , but im afraid that i could be pregnant. Is there a risk?
Thank you :)

Hi again!

You need to stop having unprotected sex unless you secretly want to be pregnant. No woman I know would be doing this unless they wanted a baby. If there was 100% no ejaculation then you can't get pregnant.

I am worried because it means that my period havent came sence 28 may. And its 15 july and i have no sign from them :(

HERWriter Guide (reply to Karolin)

Hi again!

You need to take a pregnancy test - that's what they are for; to know if you are pregnant or not. While pregnancy does not seem possible, getting a firm answer can end your stress.

Thank you.
You really helped me and i feel better now.
Tha k you again :)

Thank you for your answer Susan :)
All the best ,

Hi Karolin

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your question!

Bleeding after taking emergency contraception isn't a conventional menstrual period as such, but a reaction by the body to the medication. The lining of the uterus is shed causing this bleeding - much like a regular period - causing the resulting bleeding.

A pregnancy cannot be sustained when the lining is shed like this so you're not pregnant. This is a side effect of the pills.

You are using EC as a method of birth control which causes these kinds of side effects. Condoms have no side effects.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills