Is it possible to get pregnant without my ovaries?

My ovaries has been removed without my consent as my mother has instructed a family friend obygyne after my third child. I am now 30. My spouse still wants to have a child. Is it still possible for me to get pregnant? Please help

You cannot get pregnant naturally without ovaries but you can get pregnant with the help of IVF. Read more about IVF here: http://www.empowher.com/media/reference/vitro-fertilization-ivf-0

With regard to what you mother and doctor did - this is a crime. Are you sure she is telling you the truth? A doctor cannot remove body parts without written consent of the patient. If you did not sign anything and discuss the procedure with your doctor, he/she cannot do any kind of surgery. Please look into this further and confirm you have no ovaries. If this is true, you can take both these people to court.