Is it possible that i am pregnant

I started my period june 30 and had unprotected sex, he pulled out, on july 5th at 3am. I took plan b the same day, 12 hours later, at 3 pm and my period stopped on july 6th. a few days later i started to bleed heavily and that lasted like 4 days and now its august 4th and i am 6 days late for my period

Hi kynichclark,

I'm sure you have seen many questions about plan B on our site. 

Side effects include irregular bleeding and a late, skipped or early period the next month. 

It's likely what is happening with you but take a pregnancy test just to be sure. If it's negative, your period will be along in the next week or two.