Is it possible that I am pregnant? below are the details

This morning I took a pregnancy test and it only showed 1 purple line which means that it is negative, there was no 2nd faint line. I looked at it again after an hour or 2 hours it still showed 1 line which means negative, still no 2nd faint line. But at night when I looked at it again, a faint line showed at the side of the test region it was not as thick as the negative line and it showed at the most side of the test region, when I think if it is positive it must show at the middle part right? some where near the 1st/negative line or parallel to it? Does this indicate that I am pregnant? I am so scared already.

The only thing that could get me pregnant is dry humping. my boyfriend and I were both wearing clothes. The dry hump happened on my ovulation day June 28 but I had my period July 12 and I think it lasted for 5 days. I took the test July 27. I really cant understand why the test showed to be like this. I am really scared and stressed out already :( why did a faint line appeared to the side of the test at night? is there really a chance that i can be pregnant?

I also read that you can still have bleeding that can be like your menstruation if you are pregnan. Is this true? This is also one reason that is why I am so scared. What if what I thought that came on july 12 was my menstruation, but in reality it is a bleeding due to pregnancy. Im so stressed out pls answer me. Thank you so much in advance.

Thank you so much for your quick answer.

So do you mean that the test is negative even if a faint line showed at the side at night? Im so sorry for asking so many questions im just paranoid. And yes I do agree with you. I also feel that I must not have sexual relationships since it seems that i am no yet ready. Its just that I fear that my boyfriend might leave that is why sometimes I do such things.

As we have said many, many times, you cannot get pregnant when both of you are wearing clothes (or just you) and periods don't come with pregnancy although vaginal bleeding can happen. You also have had your period and a negative pregnancy test. You are not pregnant.

Also, the look of pregnancy tests change after they sit around for a while. Since you checked and rechecked a couple of hours later and it was still negative, that's your result. Over thinking this will make you really stressed. There are no real "what ifs" when you didn't even have sex and were fully clothed. Think about it rationally - how could you get pregnant from that? As well as negative tests?

Relax and stop having sexual relationships until you are emotionally ready for it since you are clearly not ready for now, which is perfectly ok!