Is it possible that I can be pregnant after having two periods?

By May 23, 2016 - 1:57pm

I had sex on March 18th on the last day of my period. So far I've had a period in April and in May. Three days ago I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. However, today is the last day of my May ovulation and Im having spotting which I never experienced before. I got off birth control about 1 to 2 months ago, so is this why Im bleeding? I also think that my lower stomach is getting bigger and my cervix isnt getting as hard when it's supposed to and as soft and high as it should be for ovulation.

I can't help but be worried because my period for June was supposed to start today, but it hasn't. I saw the slightet spotting on Thursday.

Hi Lizz1014

You can relax about pregnancy - two periods since and a negative pregnancy test confirm you are not pregnant.

Your reproductive organs may feel differently due to a shift in hormones or just body chemistry. If you are just off birth control, this could explain the spotting.