is it possible i could be pregnant?

I had spot bleeding with cramps a few times this month before I was suppose to get my period. The cramps I had were sometimes on just on the left side and somtimes the cramps was all across my lower abdoman. Im on birthcontrol too but I missed a few days. Sunday I was suppose to start my period but I did not start untill late yesterday and it was lighter than normal.

Anon - Since you are having your period it is highly unlikely that you are pregnant. If you are extremely worried you could take a home pregnancy test to gain some peace of mind.