Pregnancy Guide

ask: is it possible i could become pregnant if he had pre or sperm in his mouth given by me from giving him head then him giving me head?

By gnon9

I have been on the pill for about a 3 weeks a month now and my boyfriend and i share dry sex and oral. We have spoken and are not ready for intercourse but reading other posts im worried I could become pregnant from oral sex-kissing-then him giving me oral. Can i work like that? Im always so worried, but being on the pill would stop that wouldnt it?

gnon9

thank you so much i needed some reassurance after hearing sketchy comments

Anonymous
Hi gnon9, You cannot get pregnant from oral sex. Sperm must enter the vagina in order to possibly get pregnant. Oral sex will never get you pregnant but certainly could give you sexually transmitted diseases so you always want to be careful and use some sort of protection. I hope this helps. MissieFebruary 10, 2013 - 7:21am
gnon9

but i cant remember what order we shared oral in....

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :