is it possible I might be pregnant

I had unprotected sex few days to my period nd I took postinoir 2 nd ampiclox buh now m 3days late nd m getting white fluid discharge from my virgina... M scared could I be pregnant

To my knowledge, ampiclox is an antibiotic. Postinor 2 prevents pregnancy by preventing ovulation. If you do not have any vaginal bleeding within three weeks of taking the pill, then take a pregnancy test. The hormones in Postinor 2 may have upset your body's normal hormonal balance since you took it just days before your period was to start.