Is it possible that my pregnancy is one of the reason why I am having my twice a month period?

because before having my first baby I have my regular menstruation - 3 days every 2nd week of the month..

Welcome to EmpowHER and thank you for seeking our advice regarding the change in your menstrual cycle.

How long has this been going on? Contact your gynecologist/obstetrician's office to report this.

The menstrual cycle is regulated by a precise balance of hormones. Having two periods in one month is abnormal and suggests a hormonal imbalance. Also, bleeding twice a month puts you at risk for iron deficiency anemia caused by the blood loss.